Wednesday 31 July 2013

VENDER PROFILE | Sherelle of Asherlee Naturals



Name: Mrs Sherelle Curtis
Owner of: Asherlee Naturals
From: Jamaica


Rêve: What is Asherlee Naturals?
Sherelle: Asherlee Naturals is all about educating, and promoting healthy hair with better products confronting the myths about your hair. We manufacture locally made products, giving you a choice, maximizing the use of gentle, nourishing and all-natural ingredients that cater to your unique needs.

Sherelle with short natural hair


Rêve: Why (and when) did you start Asherlee Naturals? 
Sherelle: The healthy hair bug bit me hard: so hard my big-chop experience was almost immediate.

My fight the power mindset fed my appetite: and after reading, nit-picking, I was soon only left with ingredients. For no one product was ideal, nor did what it said it would. I thought more and more, natural ingredients, they don't lie. I became a healthy hair campaigner and my own tester: my world soon became a stack and pile of potions.

With this knowledge I had a zeal to empower women out of all the hair myths and lies they've be told. Friends, and family encouraged my passion into a business and after some brainstorming I birth Asherlee Naturals with the help of my hubby in January 2013. 

Sherelle's Hot Oil Treatment's features all-natural Ingredients 

Rêve: Why did you decide to have an all-natural product line when they are notoriously more expensive to produce? 
Sherelle: These days people are looking for a healthy alternative to hair care. I believe your mind and your health are more important than money, and I also believe you do too.

What I needed to know and believe before I decided on Asherlee Naturals was that results after using my product would speak much more about your hair's health than one can pay for brand names that just don't work. Higher spending won't contribute to your healthy hair but your motivation to buy Asherlee's products will fall squarely on using our products the way we teach you to which will give you the results you have always wanted.


Rêve: What are the price ranges of your products? 
Sherelle: JMD $850 - $1250

Sherelle explains how to use her products at a recent expo

Rêve: Are your products only for people with natural hair? 
Sherelle: No! My products are for persons who are in pursuit of a healthier way to love your hair.


Rêve: So, you'll be at the 2013 Rêve Wellness Festival on August 10 at Devon House selling your products and we look forward to seeing you there. Before you go, what does Wellness mean to you?
Sherelle: Loving yourself down to the ingredient :) and I am not limiting this to haircare.

No comments:

Post a Comment